Weight changes, age and heredity can lead to upper arms that become droopy or sagging. Although lifting weights may strengthen and improve underlying muscle tone, it can’t address excess skin that may have lost elasticity or underlying localized fat deposits or weakened tissue.
An arm lift can help to reshape the underside of the upper arm. It can:
- Reduce excess sagging skin
- Tighten and smooth the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm.
You may be a good candidate for an arm lift in Grand Rapids if:
- Your weight is relatively stable and you are not significantly overweight
- You are healthy and have no medical condition that could impair healing or increase your risk of surgery
- You’re a non-smoker
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals