If you’re struggling with fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin, consider a filler to repair the damage caused by aging. Juvederm is an FDA-approved filler that helps restore the youthful appearance of your face to make it look fuller and healthier.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm has been approved by the FDA as an injectable gel to add volume, lift and restore the contour of your facial features. Juvederm uses Hyaluronic Acid or HA fillers that last one or even up to two years. It does this by attracting water, so even as some of the HA is safely absorbed into your body, the remaining HA continues to attract water, helping you maintain a fuller appearance in the face.
What are the benefits of Juvederm?
• Little downtime – Unlike more invasive procedures, there is little downtime with Juvederm injections. After the procedure, you can return to most of your daily activities after 24 hours.
• Long-lasting – Juvederm lasts up to one year and sometimes even two years. It is the only HA filler that is approved by the FDA to last up to one year.
• Works on all skin types – Juvederm has also been approved by the FDA to be safe and effective on all skin types.
• Smooth – Most other fillers are made with granular gels, but Juvederm is smoother to give a more natural look and feel.
What does Juvederm help correct?
Juvederm helps with fine lines, wrinkles and making your face look fuller and younger.
• Wrinkles – In conjunction with Botox, Juvederm helps to eliminate those stubborn, deep wrinkles and folds.
• Volume – Gravity pulls at your face as you age, making it look tired, but HA fillers restore the volume and youthful appearance.
• Lips – HA fillers also correct the lost volume in your lips, making them appear fuller and healthier.
• Fine lines – Those pesky fine lines around your mouth, brow and eyes are no problem with Juvederm. It helps to reduce those lines for a smoother appearance.
• Facial reshaping – Juvederm can also help give you features you want but never had, such as higher cheekbones or a stronger chin.
With Juvederm, get a younger, more refreshed appearance that lasts longer. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Dr. Ryan Dodde at Plastic Surgery Arts of West Michigan. Find out what their staff can do for you.