We’re happy to announce that financing options are available through Prosper Healthcare Lending and CareCredit.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast and easy loan inquiry process
- 100% confidential services
You can learn more about Prosper Healthcare Lending by clicking here.
CareCredit offers two types of payment plans:
- No Interest: This is available if your balance is paid in full within 6 months (depending on purchase amount and current promotional plan), and as long as you pay the low minimum monthly payment each month.
- Extended Payment Plan: This is ideal for those who are looking for 24- or 36-month payment options. The 14.9% annual percentage rate is lower than average credit cards, and it makes convenient, fixed, low monthly payments possible.