Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging are just part of aging, but you don’t have to live with them. With dermal fillers, you regain the youthful appearance of a fuller, wrinkle-free face. Radiesse is a volume filler that starts working fast and lasts months.
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a dermal filler designed to restore the volume of your face while smoothing out fine lines. Radiesse is injected into the target site and begins to work immediately, adding volume and reducing lines. Radiesse even helps your body to produce natural collagen, which then makes the results last longer.
What are the benefits of Radiesse?
• It works – The first benefit to Radiesse is that it works. With Radiesse injections, you reduce those fine lines to give your face a smoother appearance, making you look younger.
• Fast – A Radiesse injection procedure is very fast, taking only about 30 minutes, so you can do it during your lunch break from work.
• Immediate results – The results start immediately, so right after the appointment, you already start to look younger and refreshed.
• No allergy testing required – Because Radiesse does not use animal products, it is safe for individuals with animal allergies, so no allergy testing is required. In fact, it has already been used for years for dental, facial and orthopedic implants.
• Long-lasting – The results from Radiesse last for several months, and in some cases, they last up to a year.
What to expect?
Treatment begins with a consultation. You and Dr. Dodde or our nurse injector specialist will discuss a treatment plan that meets your goals. The Radiesse treatment itself is quite simple. It begins with a topical anesthetic to numb the area. Then a tiny needle is inserted, and the filler is injected into your face under the top layers of your skin. After the appointment, you can go back to work or continue with most of your daily activities.
Regain a youthful and healthier appearance with Radiesse. For more information about Radiesse or to schedule a consultation, contact Dr. Ryan Dodde at Plastic Surgery Arts of West Michigan, and find out how they can help you look your best.