Restylane Lyft is an injectable filler that’s used to restore volume and fullness to your skin. It helps correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Why get Restylane Lyft treatments?
Restylane Lyft can help reduce the appearance of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. These treatments can help restore volume and fullness to your skin and make your facial appearance more youthful.
How does Restylane Lyft work?
Restylane Lyft is made with Hyaluronic acid (HA) and lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic. Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally and helps your skin retain moisture, allowing for a more youthful look.
Restylane Lyft Results and Recovery
After Restylane Lyft treatments, most patients see temporarily restored volume and fullness to their skin. This helps correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
You may experience some swelling, redness, pain, bruising or tenderness at the injection site after your treatment. These symptoms are typically mild and will resolve in less than seven days.
Who makes a good Restylane Lyft candidate?
You may be a Restylane Lyft candidate if you have the following traits:
- You are in reasonably good health
- You have realistic expectations for the outcome of your procedure
- You do not smoke
- You are emotionally stable
- You do not have a history of severe allergic reactions
- You are not allergic to lidocaine
- You do not have a bleeding disorder
- You have moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds