Restylane Silk is an injectable filler that’s used for lip enhancement and the treatment of wrinkles and lines around the mouth.
Why get Restylane Silk treatments?
Restylane Silk can help restore natural youthful definition and symmetry to the lip and mouth area.
How does Restylane Silk work?
Restylane Silk is made with Hyaluronic acid (HA) and lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic. Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally and helps your skin retain moisture, allowing for a more youthful look.
Restylane Silk Results and Recovery
After Restylane Silk treatments, most patients see temporarily restored volume and fullness to their skin. This helps correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
You may experience some swelling, redness, pain, bruising or tenderness at the injection site after your treatment. These symptoms are typically mild and will resolve in less than seven days.
Who makes a good Restylane Silk candidate?
You may be a Restylane Silk candidate if you have the following traits:
- You are in reasonably good health
- You have realistic expectations for the outcome of your procedure
- You do not smoke
- You are emotionally stable
- You do not have a history of severe allergic reactions
- You are not allergic to lidocaine
- You do not have a bleeding disorder
- You have moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds